Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Future Career


I really have no idea what i would like to be when I grow up! I think that I would like to do something that has to do with medicane but i do not know what yet. I really like helping other people an that is why I would like to help others. I really like being with little kids and seeing the way that they look at things. But I do not think that I could be a kid doctor because I would not want to see kids all sick! My step mom Terri is a docter down at OSF an I went down there about two weeks ago to see what she did. She is a nurse that is in the room when someone who is really hurt comes in an they need surgary. She hands the doctor what he or she needs. She also makes sure that everythings working thte way it should. I think that that would be a good future careeer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment