Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bucket List.

There are many things that I would like to do before I die. The top ten things I would like to do is, an they are not in order. The first thing is I would like to get married and be able to have a family. The second thing is be able to travel some parts of the world. My third thing is go to college, I really don't know where I would like to go to college but I know that I would like to go some where where I can learn about medicine.  My fourth thing is be able to meet Michael Phelps. The reason that I would like to meet him is because he is a very good swimmer and he is good looking. My fifth thing is be able to run all the time without getting tired. I can run maybe a lap without getting tried so I think that it would be cool to run and not get tired. My next thing is deep sea fishing. The reason that I would like to do that is because my dad did that and he said it was cool so I would like to try it. Another thing that I would like to do is learn different languages. I am in french right now but I would still like to learn some more. The eighth  thing that I would like to do is make a difference is someone's life. There are only a few people in my life that have made a difference and I would like to be a person in someone's life to make a difference. The next thing is to cut all my hair off. I don't know why I would like to do it I just want to. The last thing is to just live life like it could be my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment