Thursday, February 5, 2009

Favorite Subject


Well my favorite subject is French. The reason that french is my favorite is because its something new, its kind of easy, and I like the people who are in my class. French is something new because last year I took spanish an I hated it. My friend took french her freshman year and so she told me that I should try to take it if I didn't like spanish, so I did an I like it a lot more than spanish. Some of the reasons that I think its easy is because I understand it. My teacher is good at teaching it. I also like learing new things. The class is really fun because of all the people in it. My two best friends are in the class, Allison Rose Hanley and Natalie Lucas. Other people that are in that class that are funny are Connor, Jack, Drew. We also play some fun games in that class. Well if you don't like what you are doing right now i think that you should take french

No comments:

Post a Comment