Monday, February 23, 2009

Service Project


My service project that I am working on is St.  Phils cheerleading an i finished all of my hours through this. The reason that I am doing that is because I am a cheerleader at Notre Dame. I help with many things. Some of the things that I am helping with is making up their dance, teaching them cheers, an helping with stunts. I help make up their dance for the Blessed Sacrament competition. For their competition they need to have a dance, cheer and chant! They preform it at half time at their first game. I have been helping for two years an this year they won best over all. I also teach them all of the cheers that they need to know for the games. They use their cheers for side lines. I also teach them as many stunts as they can get! This year they learned more than the first year. The best thing that they got was a stair step. They were very excited about what they learned.  I liked helping them so I think that I will do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment