Thursday, February 12, 2009

Favorite Movie

) Tell me about your favorite movie. Who is in it? Who directed it? Why do you like it? When did you see it? Please title this entry Favorite Movie


 There are a lot of movies that I like but I thank that my favorites are all of the High School Musicals. The reasons that I like them so much is because they are good, I like who is in it, and everyone can watch them. There are three High School Musicals. The reason that they are good is because they are funny and there is no other movies like them. I think all the people that are in it. It stars Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu, and Monique Coleman. The director of the movie is Kenny Ortega, he also made up all of the dances. Anyone that wants to watch the movie can. There is not an age group that only can watch them. When the movie first came out I watched it with all of my friends, but when the second and third movie came out i watched it will everyone in my family. Its a great movie and if you some good movie to watch I think that you should watch them!



No comments:

Post a Comment