Thursday, February 19, 2009

Group Work



I really like group wok. The reasons that i like group work is because they are many advantages to working in groups. Some of the advantages are you don't have to do as much work, you get to work with your friends. The reason that you don't have to work as much is because you can just split up the work and then share what you have done. Its also a plus because you can work with your friends. So when you are working with your friends you can get everything done and be with who you want to. Some of the disadvantages of working in a group is when the teacher has to make up the groups. Sometimes you can be put in a bad group with people that you don't like or you do not get along with. I like working in groups an if I am in a group that i do not like I try just to get over it an get my work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment