Sunday, March 29, 2009

Project Reflections

The project that I enjoyed the most was the name project. The three main reasons that I liked this project was that we were able to pick out our own music that we thought best resembled our personalities, get any pictures that had the letter in our names, and this was the project that I thought I did my best on. In this project we had to pick out pictures that showed what we liked and also ones that had that letters in our name.  With this we were able to pick out a song that best resembled our personalities. The song that I decided to pick was Fabulous by Ashley Tisdale. This song was in High School Musical the movie. I picked the song because the movie was my favorite and I think I am fabulous. Secondly, we were able to pick out our own pictures. A few of the pictures that I used were ones that had the letters in my name and others of  the sports I like and things that interest me.  The sports were water and snow skiing and cheerleading, other pictures were the Cubs symbol, shopping, and Chicago. I did the best on this project because it was about me and what I like. I know those things pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment