Monday, March 23, 2009

Food

Well food is a very important thing in my life! I love eating food! I think that the best thing to eat is sweets, the worst thing to eat is fish or hamburgers, and the strangest thing that I have ever  had in my like was squid. The best thing to eat is sweets. The reason that I think it is the best is because there are many things that you can eat from cakes to cookies and ice cream to jello. There are so many things that you can pick from. This way everyone has something they like. My favorite is pie. The worst thing to eat is fish or hamburgers. I really have never liked any of them so that is why I think that I hate them so much. People say that it is so weird because that is usually someone's favorite food. I think that squid is the the strangest thing I have ever had. I had it when I was in Puerto Rico. My dad made me try it. I think the reason that I didn't like it at all is because I really do not like sea food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment