Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Valuable Lesson

 I have learned many valuable lessons, but I think that the most important one is to be yourself. When I came into high school everyone was trying to be something they were not so that they could fit in. When we were in grade school it was so much better because people were not as fake and did not care what people thought about them. Sometimes I wish I was still in grade school. When people changed the way that they looked they would change their personality. I had a friend that I could tell any thing to but when we got into high school she totally changed. I can not tell her any thing because she will go back and tell people just to be cool. She would do that to her new friends now and they did not like it either. Now she really does not have any friends. That is why you should not change when you go to high school or any where new!

No comments:

Post a Comment